17-19 October 2018 – Bologna, Italy – in collaboration with IWA & H2O Fair
IWA WaterIDEAS 2018 is held in cooperation and conjunction with ACCADUEO www.accadueo.com duri
The Water utilities have old infrastructure to meet water demand, stringent environmental targets and increasing regulatory requirements. At the same time the utilities have to improve their operational efficiency and reduce the volume of non-revenue water.
IWA WaterIDEAS 2018 is intended to present and discuss the latest developments, strategies, techniques and applications of international best practices in Innovative Water Networks Management.
The conference will include a number of keynote presentations by selected international experts dealing with any smart water related topics (Smart water networks, Innovative data driven technologies, Water Loss, Energy and Demand in Water Distribution Systems, AMR etc.). The aim is to provide a comprehensive program of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of international experiences.
IWA WaterIDEAS 2018 will also host (click link for details):
- the Young Water Professional (YWP) workshop about the YWP vision of the roadmap on innovation and ICT in the water sector
- the SWAN (Smart WAter Networks) workshop about the adoption of data‑driven technologies and digital solutions in the water sector
- a number of Learning Modules (in parallel with the conference) giving a technical focus on specific topics.
Why attend the Water IDEAS 2018 Conference?
- Learn about the latest developments on the themes: smart water, efficiency, quality and leakage management
- Discuss how smart water networks can help you save water and energy
- Assess how ICT can bring to integrated management of water systems
- Measure the benefits of smart meters, pressure management and other advanced technologies to reduce losses and energy consumption
- Learning and sharing experiences with case studies of international
- Determine how to support the smart water sector
On Wednesday 17th October from 10:00 to 11:30, visitors will have a special access to the pavilion through the Water&WasteWater Emerging Innovation Tour, a guided tour to review the innovative technology solutions on display in the fields of water and wastewater. The tour provides easy access to the Pavilion, explanations about the showcased technologies from an Isle technology expert and direct introductions to the exhibitors.
The tour will be organised according to the number of participants. For further information, please contact Andrea Piazzoli (Isle) at +39.338.8747691 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.